Cancellation and Refund
Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been dispatched. If product is not shipped within 24 hours and a cancellation request is made, the amount refunded would be subject to bank charges and refunded amount would be total amount less bank charges for the payment facility provided.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the JewelsMart marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within one day of receipt of the products.
- In case if product received is not as shown on the site or as described, or if any other design is received other than what is shown in the pictured, customers must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision based on the facts provided.
- In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty for Colour, please refer the issue to them.
- Most of the Imitation Jewelry displayed in the site are suited for the purpose it is meant to be. If maintained properly as per instructions supplied along with the product, the Jewelry can be used for a very long time. Some may intend to use our jewelry occasionally during parties, some may use it daily and some may never use it or others may need it only for one function. We do not provide Jewelry on rent and since we only sell it, its not possible for us to exchange the used product and even if its accepted then it will reach only the other buyer and so in that case we cannot guarantee that only new product is supplied to customers. So to avoid those circumstances, we can process refund only under certain circumstances provided the tag attached to the jewelry is intact. If the tag is opened then, we cannot process refund.
- If the product is damaged in transit, then it has to be brought to our notice immediately or within 24 hours of receiving it. In that case, the product has to be sent back to us and after examining the product, we can send you a replacement product.
- If the product is not as per description or not as shown in picture, then it has to be brought to our notice within 24 hours of receiving it. If the claims are genuine, we shall then ask to send back the product and the return product has to reach us within 5 working days with our tags intact. Product received without our tags are not eligible for refund. We shall examine it and according to the facts of the case we can process refund. If we have sent the wrong product or if the product is proved that its not as per description then we can process full refund within 21 days after the product reaches us. The above return clause applies only if the product shipped is not as shown in picture or description. But if the product is as shown in description and picture then the next clause applies. Even after all the above, if the customer places a return request then the following clause applies since expenses are incurred for each order. The product should reach us within 5 working days from the date of placing a return request with tags intact. Product with price tags removed are not eligible for return or refund. If the product is in good condition and the product is as per description and if the price tags are intact then we can process refund after deducting 20% from the product cost as re-stocking fees. However Jewelsmart has the right to accept or reject this refund on case to case basis. Since the products are not available for rent and since we sell only new products, its not possible for us to send the product returned by one customer to another customer. So incase if customers think about placing orders for trying and returning the product, its not possible with Jewelsmart.in. Customers are welcome to our store located in Salem and they can see as many designs.
- Customers can find the full shop address at contact us page. Products listed online are available ready for customers to check before buying. Even after checking the picture shown online and description provided, if the customers are not sure about the product, then they are requested to visit our shop in the mentioned address and try it and then buy. All the products listed are imitation jewelry and Jewelsmart likes to ensure that each product which are sent to customers are brand new and not the products returned by other customers. The customers can be sure always that the products sent to them are brand new due to return policy limitations.
- In any other cases, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org All our products are checked before packing. We also pack carefully so that the jewelry does not get damaged while in transit. But in case of very rare instance of items get damaged in transit, please communicate immediately after receiving the item so that alternative arrangements can be made. We shall try to give the exact specification of items and its sizes in item description itself. So before buying itself, please try to decide whether it will suit you. Also please try to understand about the shipping charges involved. For example, if you buy one gold plated bangles for INR350 and if we provide free shipping and if you have already received the item and if you want to return it, then you have to send it back and your amount will be refunded after deducting one way shipping charges. Take for example, if we incur a shipping charge of INR60 and you spend a returning shipping charge of INR60 then you would end up losing INR120 and also most valuable number of days.
- Shipping charges paid by customers are not refundable once the products are shipped.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. • Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without JewelSmart's prior written consent.
- Customers from international locations outside India, please note that all shipments shipped to locations outside India are subject to customs duty and Jewelsmart does not have any control over the customs duty if any levied. There are separate rules regarding the item value limitation that can be imported for each and every country and customers are requested to check their country appropriate websites to know the value of items allowed to be imported without paying duty. Incase of any charges levied, customers have to pay the duty and Jewelsmart is not in anyway responsible for customs duties and charges.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- During festival season like Diwali. Pongal, Ramzan, Christmas etc, the courier companies will have a tight schedule with more orders and there may be delay in delivery. So customers are required to plan in advance if they require delivery before those festival days. Minimum 3 to 5 days may be taken by courier companies for certain regions.